Russia Ukraine war, page-234035

1. 42,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Not the best strategy when you pile in the best of the remaining men into Russian territory and then shout about the 'momentum'. A black eye for Putin, fuel for the right of his politics to demand he steamroll into Kiev. As Colin McGregor stated, Putin has no benefit to piling into Kiev where he will have to control a population opposed to Russian control. Odessa is a more strategic gain of control with a Russian-speaking population thereby landlocking the rest of the Ukies.

Technically the Americans have invaded Russia so this is an entirely new condition that we have not experienced since WW2. I am not sure if Biden knows what is going on besides what his handlers want him to know on a 'need to know' basis. He is BAD but Harris if she wins in CLUELESS!

Somewhere on the grapevine of Twitter, there were speculations that the Biden Admin was considering tactical nuke should Taiwan become a hot war. When I hear breaking news of a tactical nuke strike, I'm heading to the most expensive retail store and just grab whatever to fulfill my fantasy. I suggest you do the same because if you don't, others might beat you to that experience before you see the flash of light.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.