Russia Ukraine war, page-234358

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Give yourself a good long and hard shake buddy.......as a previous poster stated also...."No room for virtue signalling. Sorry"

I can't decide the reason for your post......if you are simply trying to "bait" folks or if it is because you have the memory of a goldfish

Predominantly this thread has attracted those who are pro-Ukraine / anti-Russia and those who are anti-proxy war / anti-US / anti-EU / anti-Globalist involvement. I think overall we can agree on that

As with anything, so there are extremists on both sides who should be ashamed of themselves with their rhetoric BUT, by far the most worrying extremism has come from those who have consistently and vocally rejoiced in the deaths of Russians - you too have vocally rejoiced the deaths of Russians on this thread and now you disgrace yourself with this virtue signalling dirge that you wrote - shame on you

As to the reasons and politics of this "war", so you and I will never agree......but that is an irrelevance with regards to your post. I for one have NEVER celebrated the death of anyone.......you choose to reconcile your celebration of those Russian deaths through your understanding of right and wrong and therefore it is ok to celebrate those Russian deaths whilst mourning the Ukrainian deaths......or so it seems. You should not have embarrassed yourself with your lame pious post - using it as a cheap sideways swipe in the manner that you have.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.