One of my favourite pro war pro Putin cope narratives on here,...

1. 5,075 Posts.

One of my favourite pro war pro Putin cope narratives on here, the detached from reality "Putin is holding back" fantasy.

Putin is "holding back" while his 3 day war is well into it's 3d year with no end in sight.

Putin is "holding back" while Russian casualties have ticked well over 600k and are averaging 1000+ every single day.

Putin is "holding back" while visually confirmed Russian vehicle losses sit at almost 18000 units and counting.

Putin is "holding back" while he watched his prized Black Sea fleet be humiliated by a country with virtually no navy.

Putin is "holding back" while he watches his decrepit and corrupt economy slide further and further into disaster.

Putin is "holding back" while he losses more and more Russian land to Ukraine every day.

Just what exactly is Putin "holding back" for? Why not just win and end his war victorious? Yet to get an answer from the pro war pro Putin types on here. Shocker!

You can see why I laugh when I see pro war pro Putin types talking about Putin "holding back". The stuff of pure comedy gold.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.