Your quoted number was wrong and deliberately misleading at the...

1. 5,103 Posts.
    Your quoted number was wrong and deliberately misleading at the same time. Why are you getting upset I've corrected you and exposed your attempt to be misleading on another topic? It happens all the time.

Why was Minsk 1 and 2 needed average? You forgetting the previous agreements Putin broke. I doubt you were even aware of them to begin with.

Kursk didn't hold. I guess those "red lines" from the "strongman" Putin are not worth that much eh average? Putin must have shares in a paint company he paints that many red lines. The only correlation I have ever made between Putin's red lines and consequences, is more Russians die faster than they did before another one of Putin's impotent red lines was crossed. Correct me if I'm wrong would you...

But Kursk begs the question, where are Putin's CSTO buddies by the way? I'm pretty sure Ukraine liberating Russian territory is a clear breach of CSTO article 4, Nato's and it's article 5 equivalent. Who needs enemies with allies like that!

Oh, let me take a step back for you average, do you even know what the CSTO is?

Opine about the Russian economy? Not at all! I'm just cracking out the champas and watching those Russians enjoy the sky rocketing interest rates. What are the repayments on half a million dollar loan with 20+% interest rates? FUn I am sure! Everything going according to plan!

Just another 920 days of Putin's 3 day war to go until Putin's wins hey average

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.