Russia Ukraine war, page-235404

1. 3,591 Posts.
    The more I think about it the more I see that NATO/West have fallen into a trap set up by Russia. Yes, I understand all the reasons why Russia had begun their "special operations" years ago. I suspect it's deeper than that. I suspect that Putin knew what would happen after he embarked on his "special operations". It was to show America's hand and prove to the world how it is a threat to world peace. Well, fast forward to now and Putin might be proven to be right. If, as some are suggesting, Ukraine should start firing long-range missiles supplied by America into Russia to hit military and/or civilian targets then America's true colours will be revealed to all. If I were Putin, and I am glad I am not as I don't trust him anyway, I would say to America "Go ahead, make my day!" His generals must be salivating at the idea of hitting back and firing long-range missiles into European sites. This war has only one of two endings possible. All-out world war or we start talking peace to stop it escalating to the next levels.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.