Russia Ukraine war, page-235562

1. 3,672 Posts.
    I", not pushing Clinton's views. So what's your point lecturing me about him? You need to be told whataboutism is a terrible defence too?

You however are pushing RFK's parroted Kremlin views. The same RFK who has been embroiled in Epstein's underage child sex ring because he was flying often on Epstein's underage sex jet. How does that reflect on your choice of role models? A very poor reflection I can tell you.

All the deaths in Ukraine since 2014 are because of Putin's war of choice against Ukraine. Don't support the fascist child killing wanted war criminal responsible for the war and then complain about his victims. That is just peak weird behaviour.

Ukraine was never going to attack Russia. Ukraine in the EU or in Nato was never going to attack Russian. Nato was never going to attack Russia. None of the junk pro war pro Kremlin excuses for mass murder you're listing are even remotely acceptable for the mass murder Putin has perpetrated. All Ukraine wanted to do was be free to choice their destiny. Why does Putin's fascism get to decide their future?

Just pathetic pro war pro Kremlin excuses, nothing more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.