Russia Ukraine war, page-235582

1. 5,153 Posts.
    I find it absolutely hilarious you of all people are talking to me about things I should be aware of.

Maybe come back and tell me what the CSTO is average. It'll help you understand why Kursk is an even bigger humiliation for Putin than you realise.

1. Plenty of people evacuated, plenty of people remained behind and are now under Ukrainian liberation in Kursk. Something you're not even aware of.
    2. When is Putin taking back Kursk territory average? in 3 days there too? You're allowed some more copium for that buddy.
    3. Something you are completely unaware of is the strategic value. Why bother highlighting another thing you're not even close to being aware of?

Are we back to schrodingers Nato average? Nato troops are fighting but if they are fighting it's WW3 and nuclear war which isn't happening?

Putin's master strategy is to lose Russian territory faster than he can take Ukrainian terriotry. Genius stategy.

#winning

The only thing off the scale is your copium consumption. No need to stop it on day 922.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.