Ukraine's "audacious" Kursk counter seeks to change the game"I...

1. 41,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508

Ukraine's "audacious" Kursk counter seeks to change the game

"I think they have, to a degree, changed the narrative around [the war with Russia]," he added.

Moore said that during Putin's full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the Russian leader has been "pushing forward, grinding forward, village by village, and just having a sort of mentality that 'I'll just hang on to what I grab. I'm not interested in negotiations.'"

Burns described Putin's narrative as "very cocky, very smug," with the Russian leader believing that "it's only a matter of time before the Ukrainians are going to be ground down and all of their supporters in the West are going to be worn down."

He added, "What these events have done—the Kursk offensive most recently—is to put a dent in that narrative, and it does raise questions in the Russian elite about what is all this for?"

Trump has his MAGA .....all putin needs do is repkace one letter fir his goal ,(that isn't working ) ......because losing a whole chunk of russia suddenly two and a half years in....... is certainly NOT making russia great .

Unless putin can end this war soon his days must be numbered because he HAS failed .....VERY BADLY and more non militarily even than his disastrous showing militarily .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.