Russia Ukraine war, page-236762

1. 3,705 Posts.
    "Ukraine running out of weapons and soldiers.
    Attack Russian nuclear power stations.
    Attack NATO and blame it on Russia to start world war 3? "

Something like that except it's insane for NATO and the collective West even to contemplate how to trick Russia into doing something big enough to justify them saying Russia starting the world war. NATO and the collective West have been goading Russia to do that ever since 2014. Their hatred of Russia goes back much further than that. Russia could have stormed Ukraine years ago much like what America did to Iraq. Since Russia is just next door it would have been a cakewalk. So why didn't Russia do it? The only reason that makes sense is Putin must have seen the trap and didn't want to make it out that the West was right and that Russia was to be blamed for what would have happened next; the West goes in boots and all to fight and try to defeat Russia. The insanity of the West is they don't think that Russia could eventually use tactical nukes to defend itself once the war reached deep into Russia. So to avoid the trap, Russia used a small part of their military to conduct their so-called "special military operations". Fast track to now and the collective West is still trying to goad Russia to do something big and blame it on them for starting a world war once the West goes in boots and all. Perhaps if and when Trump wins things will change. I wouldn't hold my breath though. I don't trust Trump either. They are all just puppets of a higher order anyway who are more than insane, they are pure evil.

Last edited by starcluster: Today, 07:30

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.