OK ...why are you off topic though ??As i keep on saying and you...

1. 41,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    OK ...why are you off topic though ??

As i keep on saying and you keep ignoring ......we have no RIGHT of sphere of influence there ....we gain what we have via aid not aggression

russia is trying to gain a sphere of influence in Ukraine via aggression and conquest which you fully support ....Oz doesn't ......to start going further wrt to China ....though there is much I COULD say .....is simply getting off topic

times have changed from days of empire ...you and putin need to adjust

did you read what I said about putins modelling himself on Peter the great and not really understanding the man ?
    He built St Petersburgh from a swamp ....he spent a couple of years travelling western Europe to learn hands on western technologies of the day
    He builty a fleet from scratch
    ...called GREAT because he was ......but all putin can see is a conquerer ......and the things that were aceptable back then are not accpetable now .

putin is three hundred years behind the times and the way he has allowed russ technology to degrade and encouraged good minds to leave russia is a disgrace and a disaster for russia ......in no way anything like the man he tries to emulate .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.