I agree that nobody wants a nuclear war. Indiscriminate killing...

1. 3,805 Posts.
    I agree that nobody wants a nuclear war. Indiscriminate killing of everything. Our differences lie in that Russia is the aggressor here and they can stop this aggression in a second. Ukraine are defending their homeland, you can't deny that.
    Glad to hear that. Others here appear to have an appetite for a nuclear war. They are clealry sick. As for Russia being the aggressor, it's moot anyway. The war has started and it needs to be stopped before it escalates any further. Too many have died on both sides.

Saying that Russia will win doesn't make it right. Nobody should give in to bullies which is essentially what PooTin is doing.... bullying a neighbour to get his way.
    I never said Russia winning is the right thing to happen. Again it's moot. The war must be stopped ASAP.

I'm surprised you support that kind of behaviour. You believe that peace negotiations were "sabotaged"? C'mon. You're not another one of those people who believes that it's all Americas fault and the CIA are involved or some other garbage. Blackrock
    Yes, previous peace talks were sabotaged simply because there were written and signed agreements from both sides as far back as 2014 or so called the Minsk Agreements. Look it up. As to how they were sabotaged, again that's moot now. The war must be stopped ASAP

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.