Russia Ukraine war, page-238013

1. 43,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    Which "lands" are you referring? Oz? The Scomo version of the Domino theory? Perhaps listen to some experienced wisdom from Paul Keating before you frighten yourself to death by your gamesmanship. Use the reset button to start playing your video game at anytime. USUKA deal to protect Oz trading route with our largest trading partner who happens to be our big bro largest foe. Study, read and reread this last sentence one million times and your will see the crystal clear logic. I did hahaha

I agree with you that war is profitable for the American MIC, not so much for the marketing of the US military as a powerful deterrent. It's kinda like Israel's impunity when striking its foe with ease, it is now meeting it's match.

What the Ukie war is demonstrating is that America looks after only itself, historical goodwill does not mean much when the shtf. Ask the Japs on the Nippon steel rejection of US Steel takeover.

Ukie war isn't about making Ukie win this war, weaken Russia to inspire a domestic revolution through collapsing its economy by weaponising the dollar, sanctions and wealth confiscation. A great plan but when conspired with hubris, it becomes a counterproductive one in practise to the benefits of the BRICS momentum.

But don't let me stop you indulging in your video game.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.