YES ..I fully admit to emotional and don't apologise for it but...

1. 40,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    YES ..I fully admit to emotional and don't apologise for it
    but nevertheless there are holes in what you attempt to believe that you can drive a truck through ....many of them ......I am still capable of logic ....you have deserted

1. this war was never abut russian fear of NATO .....it was about the control of Ukraine and the expansion of russia west ....proven by annexation , attack on Kyiv and extra places russia has conquered or tries to

2. this war is supported on one side by the west ....and on the other by authoritian terrorist regimes that russia USED TO sanction themselfs of NK and Iran - trying to suggest one of these is a "a proxy' and nt the other is both illogical and disingenuous
    (I think this is the Milo point you responded to )

3.the idea that russia mustwin this and that Ukraine is fast drowning is not supported by fact and completely ignores russias curent parlous state

4. the allegation / slander you amke about warmongering is ridiculous and illogical - the supporters of the aggressor are the warmngers

5. the idea that the only wayt to stop this war is for Ukraine to approach putin and accept his demands .....when putin shows no sign of wishng to negotiate is also false ....there are other possibilities being ignored based on incorrect assumptions

if you ever wish to return to being logical , reasonable and honest .....just let me know ....I'd welcome it .....but you certainly are far from that at present with your pro russ narrative .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.