I have no doubt that the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine intended to...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

I have no doubt that the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine intended to orchestrate a pretext to invade Russia (Iraq/Serbia/Libya/Syria style) within a few years if Russia didn't invade Ukraine in 2022. Those biolabs that the Russians found and Victoria Nuland admitted to, showed to any honest observers (which of course excludes the Ukraine Propaganda Bots) the extent of the evil that the USA/NATO etc had in mind for the Russians.

I wouldn't give you 2 cents for the Russian/Chinese/North Korean/American/Australian/Canadian/UK/European political systems but one thing I must acknowledge is that in this respect the people of Russia (and the world) owe an enormous debt of gratitude to Putin and the Russian Government for saving them from the inevitable evil that the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine had intended for them. When I consider the deceitful, corrupt leaders currently in power in America and the West generally, and the way they have sold out their people at every turn for 30 pieces of silver to serve American Empire, I have no doubt that, we, the people of the West, are very badly served in comparison to the Russian leadership at the moment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.