Let's take a closer look at more lies and manipulations that...

1. 1,018 Posts.
    Let's take a closer look at more lies and manipulations that certain people resort to on a daily basis.

1. everything you post is a lie
    This is an example of an irrational statement, that has a purpose to try and offend, for a lack of better tools to attack people. Which is why tangs will never support such statements with any evidence.

2. .trying to pretend i'm not an aussie is just one more
    This is clearly a manipulation. I am not trying to pretend. I am clearly stating that if tangs expects us to believe that he is an Australian, he needs to post supporting evidence. Which he will not.

3. do your parents come from some slavic country?
    This is what you call a deflection. Instead of providing supporting evidence to prove that tangs is an Australian, he goes on the offensive himself. This question also illustrates tangs's prejudice against slavic nations. Personally, I know plenty of Chinese, Australians, New Zealanders, Thai, Brazillians, Chileans, Swiss and other people that hold similar beliefs regarding the war as I do. Not that tangs ever asked me (or anyone else here for that matter) what their opinions were. tangs has a habit of assuming things, based on the material that a person posts. This is a very short sighted approach.

4. russia stealing ukrainian land
    This is what you call a false, misleading statement. A twisted regurgitation of mass media narratives.

Five UN votes...
    tangs continues to deflect and distract us away from the question of him not having the right to speak for 27 million Australians, and brings up topics that have nothing to do with the comment that he/she/it/them/they is/are replying to.
    IMO UN is a redundant, useless organisation that has next to no bearing on any world events. Israel-Palestine conflict is a clear example of that.
    6. You people attempting to excuse...
    Yet another false claim, manipulation and misrepresentation. Which stems from tangs's simplistic world view. Bad/good, black/white, support/condemn.tangs, you have no right to be speaking for any majority. Global or Australian. Write that on a sticky note and slap it on your monitor.
    Last edited by eddiebop: 20/09/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.