Russia Ukraine war, page-239105

1. 40,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    this war has reached a stage where a couple of things should be clear to influential russians :
    1. it is a war putin needs politically
    2. its a war that is no longer in russias best interest
    3. the longer the war goes on the greater the economic damage to russia
    4. the longer the war goes on the greatter the RISK to russia of putin doing something stupid
    and causing wider or deeper conflict

there is PLENTY of motive for many to rid themselves of the problem - PUTIN !

PUTIN HAS TAKEN PRECAUTIONS THOUGH ......by placing very loyal people in powerful positions .....by those long tables .....by seldom venturing out ...and i'm betting food tasters , doubles , etc the works

won't be done by the people ...they are cowed ....or the military .....and involves extreme risk to plot against the Tsar , so not many brave enough i imagine

One power centre is the FSB ....I really don't know how much putin has been able to white ant them .
    I thik it needs a clean hit that can be blamed on the west or Islamic militants ....and it needs opportunity .... a head shot from a prepared position or explosives .

this man has gained power and entrenched himself in it so that he can't be removed .....part from serious illness , h won't go peacefully .

What seems unthinkable is very likely being thought about by some in russia .....whether it progresses from thought to action is to be seen ....but russia really needs some drastic action to save themselves .....and use of nukes won't do that .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.