The only web here Lucky is your web of lies and contradictions...

1. 4,684 Posts.

The only web here Lucky is your web of lies and contradictions lol

I'm not going down your pointless immaterial and ineffectual deflection lies regarding Nth Korean weapons supplies to Russia.

I am also going to ignore, for now, your logical masterpiece that says it is a US proxy war because the US is supply Ukraine but it IS NOT a Nth Korean proxy war because Nth Korea is supplying Russia.

That on it's own is hilarious but what I want to focus on and even better claim, another one that is going on Lucky's list of lies and loony lines.

This one is gold.

"special forces on the ground"

In your explanation of why it is a US proxy war you gave US troops being involved as a reason... A US proxy war where US troops are involved... Really?

LOL!
    LOOOL!
    LOOOOOOOOL!!!

Please, please show the definition of a proxy war you've invented that says troops from the sponsor country being involved in the proxy war means it is still a proxy war. I'd love to see that lol

Your list is getting loner by the day.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6474/6474779-9fb4989ef3978181237c6286b580ea3a.jpg
    Russia Ukraine war, 75772560, page-239111 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.