I didn't ask for another example of a proxy war Lucky. Again,...

1. 5,551 Posts.
    I didn't ask for another example of a proxy war Lucky. Again, you just can't help making things up lol

What I did ask you was to show me the definition you made up where a proxy war involves troops from the sponsor country. In your attempt to answer that, although a failure, you said it's a US proxy war and one of the reasons you gave was "US special forces on the ground" which make it a proxy war. Yep, you actually said that lol

I mean you just contradicted yourself again by highlighting an article saying a proxy involves forces AVOIDING each other but if US forces are "on the ground" in Ukraine, your very own words, then they aint avoiding each other (your're forgetting your other lie about US soldier operating ATACMS in Ukraine meaning they are most definitely not avoiding each other lol)

That is what I asked you to explain, so please, show us how you managed to make up this entirely new Lucky special definition for a proxy war.

Man this is hilarious watching you go around incircles, contradicting yourself over and over again all the while failing to proves why it isn't a Nth Korean proxy war LOL

Pure comedy gold.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.