Man you are hilarious.You have absolutely no idea what I am...

1. 4,684 Posts.

Man you are hilarious.

You have absolutely no idea what I am saying to you do? I'd love for you to paraphrase my point so I can see you've actually understood a single word I've said. The fact you keep repeating the same contradictions over and over again while introducing news ways to contradict yourself tell me that my message is simply going in one ear and out the other ear of yours.

This is pure comedy gold.

Is it a UK proxy war now? What does an article that highlights embassy security for the UK have to do with your inability to explain why it is not a Nth Korean proxy war?

What you have said:
    - US soldiers are operating ATACMS in Ukraine
    - US special forces are on the ground (as part of your reasons why it is a US proxy war)
    - That the material support that the US provides Ukraine makes it a US proxy war

What you have actually done:
    - You've contradicted yourself, spectacularly no less, that it is in fact not a US proxy war by saying US troops are involved
    - You've failed to clear up the contradiction why material support from the US to Ukraine means IT IS a US proxy war but material support from Nth Korean to Russia mean IT IS NOT a Nth Korean proxy war.

So since you've just contradicted yourself that it's not actually a US proxy war because you say US troops are involved (what a great own goal there Lucky LOL) I'll give you another chance to explain why it is not a Nth Korean proxy war.

The comedy classics just don't stop lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.