Why is it that people of your ilk feel the need to constantly...

1. 4,874 Posts.
    Why is it that people of your ilk feel the need to constantly share their baseless conspiracy theories with me. I've said it multiple times, I am not interested in baseless immaterial conspiracy theories.

Putin's war on Ukraine, and in particular Putin's choice to perpetrate 137K depraved war crimes, has nothing to do with anyone else but Putin.

Your entire post is simply your opinion that doesn't stand up to scrutiny and it certainly has nothing to do with the heinous war crimes Putin deliberately perpetrates on a daily basis.

As for the perception of Russia, specifically the Kremlin, around the world, it's clear you haven't travelled much nor spoken to people outside your small world because if you had you'd realise that a massive chunk of Europe despise the Kremlin for their decades of occupation in replacing the Nazis with Nazi's of a different name.

Putin's actions in Ukraine, like abducting children (another Nazi act that only the lowest of people support), are doing a fantastic job of reinforcing that existing well deserved hatred. If the Kremlin doesn't like the disgusting reputation they have then they can chose to not be as disgusting as they are.

It's funny you say facts matter. Try using them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.