I have no idea if this piece of news is strategic for the loser...

1. 43,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1026
    I have no idea if this piece of news is strategic for the loser and winner since in Russia's attrition, inching forward can mask proactivity or deliberate.

What is of interest in US other concurrent war indulgence is the latest Judge Nap with Prof Gilbert Doctorow. He seems to suggest it's not Israel being the spoiled brat in the relationship but the same type of proxy Ukraine is! He mentioned two similar instance, refusal to supply Z long range missiles and refusal to support Bibi targeting Iran nuclear facility and it's oil infrastructure. And he also mentioned that Bibi now realised Putin has 'changed sides' when he didn't take Bibi's call. The upcoming Kazan I believe is when Russia and Iran will sign a military pact.

The equity markets are reacting with uncertainty like always. Warnings and counter dissuasion rhetorics are now evident that Israel has removed diplomacy as a tool to be civil and of all places, UNGA.

I see 911 & 7Oct employing the same tactic. With the conspiracy surrounding 911, 7oct also is gathering its own. Manufactured or a lapse of intelligence? We know the resulting actions as it unfolds.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.