I like your commitment to talking about war crimes. It's a pity...

1. 8,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I like your commitment to talking about war crimes. It's a pity you fail to use your own brain whenever you are questioned though.
    Any thoughts on this one which you posted as "Russians shoot Ukrainian POWs".

According to your story:
    1. Russians transported behind AFU lines.
    2. They captured a dozen or so AFU (with AFU trenches 400m to the north)
    3. They casually line them up at the north side of the treeline (with AFU trenches 400m to the north), shoot them, and leave.
    4. There are tracks of a vehicle parked at that exact location (but further north in the field). It's tracks head west to AFU positions!

You just make stuff up, and deflect to your 137k etc. when you realise it looks dubious. The above looks very dubious.
    Who really shot those guys?

And about your other claim recently: 'Hundreds of civilians massacred and placed in mass graves'
    You haven't corrected that despite the Russian footage I provided showing that it was a forest cemetery. Everyone was treated with respect - the individual graves were numbered and names retained where ID was available. The only 'mass grave' there were the 17 AFU soldiers, and only because Ukraine refused retrieval of the bodies!
    Last edited by Okceg: Today, 03:11

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.