I didprovide that proof ...it was documented and refferenced...

1. 41,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    I didprovide that proof ...it was documented and refferenced unlike the propaganda you post ......seems you just can't accept FACTS that are against your narrative !

4 million Ukrainians died ...murdered by stalin !

here's another source for you .....I can keep them coming for ages if you contineu to deny the truth of this shocking russ behaviour .....

“If we don’t make an effort now to improve the situation in Ukraine,” he wrote to his colleague Lazar Kaganovich in August 1932, “we may lose Ukraine.” That autumn the Soviet Politburo, the elite leadership of the Soviet Communist Party, took a series of decisions that widened and deepened the famine in the Ukrainian countryside. Farms, villages, and whole towns in Ukraine were placed on blacklists and prevented from receiving food. Peasants were forbidden to leave the Ukrainian republic in search of food. Despite growing starvation, food requisitions were increased and aid was not provided in sufficient quantities. The crisis reached its peak in the winter of 1932–33, when organized groups of police and communist apparatchiks ransacked the homes of peasants and took everything edible, from crops to personal food supplies to pets.
    https://www.britannica.com/event/Holodomor

no wonder the Ukraininas hate russia !!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.