Russia Ukraine war, page-244095

1. 8,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    Funny about AI - a robot and yet one that can gain citizenship? I robot, am a citizen and I have rights:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/saudi-arabia-gives-robot-citizenshipand-more-freedoms-human-women-180967007/

Excerpt:

Saudi Arabia, became the first in the world to grant citizenship to a robot...

She can carry on conversations, crack jokes and pull an interesting array of facial expressions.

Facial expressions? Will she (it) be able to marry, kiss and cuddle, have periods and ultimately will a midwife be able to pull a baby out of her erm it's uterus thus experience childbirth pain and become a proud mother able to breast feed her child? What a woman that would be. Will she also be able to have breast implants, have Brazilian waxing, work up an appetite (or sweat) and eat great food like fish and chips, have warm hands or change gender or become a transvestite or perhaps a lesbian? Could she become a blood donor and have mandated covid vaccine requirements? Could AI be divorced and would child support still be required from a man, should couples be blessed with unfortunate children?

The AI citizen possibilities are endless. Would hate to be it's offspring - but then I probably won't know how to hate as it wouldn't be in my DNA. what.png smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.