It is not about me being happy.Think critically and not...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    It is not about me being happy.
    Think critically and not emotional for once.

Anyone that thinks this entire War was not orchestrated by the the US war machine, needs a reality check.
    Unfortunately, we are being dragged along for the ride, not because of our choosing, but because we have our major
    government politicians from both parties that are joined to the hip with US Foreign Policy.
    The politics in our country is becoming dangerous and reckless.

That is a good reason to not vote for either major party.

Ideally, I would hope that Australia would adopt it's own Foreign Policies rather than put our total trust in the U.S.

NATO had ample time to do the right thing by Russia and not expand eastward. Because of U.S. & UK interference with countries associated with NATO, it was inevitable that Russia would eventually react.
    They goaded the Bear and now they are complaining.

As for Zelensky, just another puppet.

We need to take a role as to encourage Chinese investment, but with certain boundaries in place.
    That is a major issue. Our Policies don't outline our "Red Lines" when it comes to doing trade with other countries.

If a Country does not have clear direction, it is nothing more than a vassal state for outside policies being implemented that are not in the best interest of Australia.

I am very much patriotic and hate the way our country is heading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.