Russia Ukraine war, page-27037

1. 18,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    @dolcevita - I have been married to an exceptional man - (I know many women probably say that) - but he didn't have a good childhood, yet grew up perfectly 'normal' - was tall, handsome - but enjoyed playing the clown, especially with his children. So I am a bit prejudiced towards and in favour of men who do not take themselves nor their masculinity very seriously - so, yes Zelenskyy is that sort of man.

Childhood alone is not always the determining factor in how people live their lives; I have known men/women, whose childhood was terrible and they became the exact opposite; they became humanitarian, helpful to other people, from the lived experience of how terrible life can be. There have to be societal factors as well to tip the odd individual over the edge towards criminality; - growing up in an environment which is abnormal, psychotic, deprived , extreme poverty, lack of parental love etc. etc. will produce these monsters whose sole aim in life is to climb to the top and subject everyone to their rage.

So sad! - lucky we have elections!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.