Russia Ukraine war, page-27564

1. 22,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    You misinterpret what I'm aying.

There's a difference between:
    (a) Wishful thinking (I'm with you there, I honestly hope that the Ukraine will
    win the war, expel the Russians , secure its borders, rebuild its cities, repatriate
    its citizens and grow its economy into the 22nd C.
    (b) That Russian will insulate itself from NATO) territorially by carving off a slice
    of Ukrainian territory on its western border and relegating the Ukraine to being a landlocked
    state without the economic prospects to fight a protracted guerilla war.
    (c) That the Russian regime will be debunked (military coup or a popular domestic uprising
    due to the severe economic impact of the Sanctions)
    and that the Ukrainian position before Feb 2022 is restored enabling it to join the EC & NATO.

(Keep in mind that NATO knocked back The Ukraine's membership application in 2008 because the Ukraine then
    had border problems in Donesk & The Crimea.)

I'm with you, mate, in hope, but my better judgement tells me a different outcome is likely.
    Russia has the ability to take out all Ukrainian airports, ports, railway & road links within 48 hours if it choose to do so
    via remotely controlled aerial bombardment and keep in mind that it controls all Ukrainian airspace
    now and NATO blankly refuses to interfere.

What's left of the Ukraine's premium Azov Battalion is holed out in the Steelworks with the prospect
    or either being entombed there or taken prisoner . Remember that sa spokes person for thos Battalion
    said a month ago that they would castrate any Russian Soldiers it captued?. This, IMO, is why they will
    have to fight to the death now at the hands of the Russian Soldiers who still have their balls!

So, I'll ask you again:
    What outcome do you predict & why?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.