Russia Ukraine war, page-28212

1. 10,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Why don't you just focus on the big picture and fundamentals not in dispute and cannot be subject to bias ?

Why all the vague and nebulous disappearing down rabbit holes, looking for reasons, comments and someone to blame with hints of conspiracies and speculation which you can't support or provided any evidence and are just the result of the Information War and overload you contribute to and often just peripheral issues to the subject of the stream ? It's a waste of time. It's pretty easy to spot...the bias that is, largely often revealed by its source and track record and reputation. And there's a mountain of it on this platform like most. The really obvious take about a nanosecond to spot and its regular propagators here stick out like the proverbial in a desert.

The issue itself is pretty simple really-Putin illegally brutally invaded and occupies a sovereign state, wasn't threatened or provoked by anyone, has breached various international undertakings, agreements and commitments his Federation made to the international community with most, if not all, his since and continuing justification already shown to be lies, just plain false or unsubstantiated. What is it now ? 8 million displaced ?
    How many innocent people effectively murdered ? I could go on and on.

What else do you need to know or understand from that foundation ? Of course there's propaganda and one the greatest and most famous exponents of it with an envious track record just happens to be......wait for it....drum roll.......the Kremlin...what a revelation that is.

And you're continually waffling on about all sorts of tangents resulting from it looking for someone else to blame over Putin's illegal invasion ? The picture I've taken from what I've seen you saying is that you are fundamentally pro Putin and justify his invasion on this issue ? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.