Russia Ukraine war, page-3001

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    It is going to make it pretty difficult for Russia not to attack a NATO country, in particular the citizens of the country given that Zelensky encouraged fighters from all Nations, including Australia to come and enjoy the big "Fight at the O.K. Corrale". taking up arms and handing out thousands of weapons to ordinary civilians.

What could possibly go wrong?

Hint!!

Where are the cheerleaders going to be when the body bags start mounting up?

That is how serious this is.

In Putin's original speech something that he made very clear to the rest of the countries who wish to interfere in this, so far, slight skirmish, he mentioned that he has Missiles aimed at various cities Globally.

Now, correct me if I am wrong.
    Considering the current global landscape, I get the feeling that
    the US and other Countries are not taking him very seriously.

When "Loose Lips Sinks Ships" Pelosi made a totally out of line comment towards Putin.
    What was his first response?
    Instructed his Nuclear arsenal to be put on high alert.

Just to add, I believe the West have totally underestimated Russia's capabilities and Putin's tenacity to use the sanctions against the hegemony. Swift is already close to it's used by date.

Apart from raising the funding rate to 20% over night, all exporters 80% foreign currencies will be kept by the state. Not forgetting the stock piling of the Gold reserves by Russia has been stockpiling. Sure, will be difficult times. However, given the countries that will still be able to trade with Russia, they probably have planned for this along time.

The greatest Folly is to underestimate your enemy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.