Tangs r u a phyic....? I'll try and answer but its as a refo 1st...

1. 299 Posts.
    Tangs r u a phyic....? I'll try and answer but its as a refo 1st generation Aussie.. Don't have a problem with Ukies...have a prob with corruption.
    Mums side Russian, Dad Lithuanian. Father told stories to us as kids German Nazis swinging babies into tree trucks...He was in his teens, was MP at Nuremburg trials and on completion they gave him the choice of any country to immigrant to...He chose Australia cause it was the furthers place from Europe. I've been to Russia and the Baltics several times now with relatives in Vilnius. My mothers side came from St Peterburg. Traversed Russia during the winter and during the summer. Okay ...Russia is F'en big if it was a democratic system it would be chaotic.. Look at Europe its overall size and the problems it creates. Size matters and stability matters. Futuristics have always said that the socialite system will be the only way mankind can survive. Technology has proved their predictions. Russia is also an example. We go together or not at all. Democracy is but a distraction. Science will win overall. Politics will become obsolete.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.