Russia Ukraine war, page-3366

1. 41,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Tell that to the so called freedom loving people of EU trying to whitewash atrocities as you are implying by Ukrainians and seemingly blind to the Nazi elements. I am not clued up on that region as there is still a ot to learn from the USSR days having equating it as I grew up to Russia. I am aware of the Nazi elements in U for many years but being a cynic, I was open minded on the fake news element by everyone on either side of the bias.

Interesting video posted by @mintpaul on Israel not voting with her godfather, never forgotten how Stalin communists crushed the Nazis. If people think we have freedom within the bastion of democracy, look no further than the mandates that are imposed on us with the Covid vaccines. The minute these so called freely elected leaders fulfilled the objective of almost complete vaccinating their citizens, they start changing the narrative to 'living with the virus'. You can see new speculating is coming out on VAIDS or vaccine immunocompromised issues, never mind vaccine deaths.

Nobody wants a war but nobody also wants others used as proxy to bid their agenda. This is a screw up world we live in but nothing has changed much, just more dangerous.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.