"Russiaʼs war against Ukraine — Kremlin supporters will be left...

1. 13,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    "Russiaʼs war against Ukraine — Kremlin supporters will be left without assets in Ukraine (babel.ua)

Have a look at this very carefully. And the implications. Suspect though that you might have difficulty understanding it!!"

The above is my relevant post in which I said I thought you might have difficulty understanding it - I was indeed right - you have not understood it at all. Likely because you have demonstrated that English is not your first language and the niceties of the language are lost on you.

Listen again Einstein, carefully.
    a) You DO realise that Eastern Ukraine is largely inhabited by ethnic Russkies?
    b) You do realise that Eastern Ukraine might be Ukrainian land but to all intents and purposes is totally under the control of said ethnic Russkies and their control is being enforced by the Russkies themselves?
    c) You do realise that there is nothing - zilch, zero, nada - that Zelensky can do about enforcing this useless piece of legislation in such areas - THAT is one of the implications I referred to.
    d) You do realise other implications - eg that there are ethnic Russkies in other parts of Ukraine who may or may not sympathise with the Russkies but will likely be tarred with the same brush and Zelensky may try and take their assets off them?
    e) Etc Etc Etc

BTW, re your comment "if they identify themself as Russian" - apart from the very poor English, do you know how many ethnic Russkies there are in Ukr? That post of yours would be the most idiotic post on this entire thread - and it is filled with idiotic posts!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.