Russia Ukraine war, page-36216

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I was thinking you should be fighting for Vlodomir actually.
    You lot love egging on others to die for him from the safety of your comfortable colony( you do know its still a colony dont you- and the UK Governer General has to sign off on every piece of Australian Parliamentary law and has the power to dismiss your colonial govt- as indeed he did to Whitlam-you do know that surely?

So tell me, why is the European colonists murder of Aboriginies and massive land theft or the INVASION of Vietnam , Iraq and Afghanistan ( and faking the evidence to do it) half way around the world and of no conceivable threat to Australia and the resulting deaths of millions of innocents -not arousing the same moral outrage in you as another foreign power invading a neighbour country who has signifiant foreign weapons on its soil and voices open hostility to its neighbour for 10 years with a background of that country having lost 20 million of its people within living memory from the last hostile power on it border.
    Or yet again is it the same old moral exceptionalism that is just a extension of hodd ole Colonial ‘ we know best and want the whole world to do what we say..or else’
    Gunboat diplomacy alive and kicking.

As I said before Australia has zero moral right to lecture anyone about the morality of invasion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.