Russia Ukraine war, page-3718

1. 42,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    Actually you could justify Bush's reaction for trying to act on Saddam, to finish what his dad couldn't do by invading Iraq. A lot speculated that the huge oil resource was the chief motivator. BP originates from the Iran oilfields. She was attacked by A-Quaida so did he exploited the sentimental weakness on that shock among the general western world? Possibly. Kabul was probably justified but the problem lies with managing the occupation through a military solution in their so called nation building and winning hearts and mind. If so, when US left, a country can't possible plunge into such human poverty and misery immediately with estimates of 80-90% of the population!

I look at the current situation between a planner v a reactionist. If you think Putin is moving on EU then you will follow the shallow nuts who think US should be putting their troops fighting or worse nuking each other. Very difficult to gauge the chicken or egg, EU 's right to expand membership right up to Russian border? They can try and this is the result. The same goes for Russia and expanding their Cuban bases to American border countries.

If you want to discuss right and wrong, take up a degree in Philosophy at Uni. The real world is based on what's in it for me. Democracy, human rights and freedom have many occasional dress wear that suits the occasion. This is what politicians do, don't think in the Western world especially they are looking out for you or I. They are simply festering their voter base. Welcome to realty.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.