I'll have a look at the link. ThanksI only look at CNN/ BBC /...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I'll have a look at the link. Thanks
    I only look at CNN/ BBC / guardian/ ABC so yeah, for me it is a good balanced counterpoint to that.
    Small numbers of very ideologically driven soldiers / commanders and leaders can cause a great deal of damage in post war chaos.
    Khmer Rouge, German Freikorps and ISIS are the classic examples.
    Azov IS a neo Nazi white supremacist anti Semitic military organisation, the closest we have had to the Waffen SS since WW2 . I don't think there is any doubt about that no matter how one tries to sanitise them.
    The fact that they have formed and thrived and been given heavy weapons by the Ukrainian and Western govt in the former killing grounds of the Einsatzgruppen -within living memory of the Holocaust -should I think chill every sane person to the bone.
    They are not fighting for "the Ukrainian people" but for their own twisted ideology which they aim to impose on the Ukrainian people eventually.
    Which as always been their aim.
    They will dispense with Zelensky once this is over. Any negotiated settlement /ceasefire will be seen as a "stab in the back" myth and they will wage war with all those lovely howitzers and tanks they now have.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.