Sorry Maxgotta interpose here..Russia - full abortion rights...

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Sorry Max
    gotta interpose here..
    Russia - full abortion rights across the whole country, one of the highest numbers of females in senior positions -law, medicine, judiciary, generous maternity leave, strict gun laws , no school shootings, no proposals to arm teachers or pupils. no police suffocating citizens in board daylight and with full camera exposure, no ultra right wing armed vigilantes shooting 3 unarmed men dead and being freed as a hero, no sanctioned mob assaulting and killing police / officials in the government buildings, no proposals to send people back to "the shitty countries they came from", no laws to ban Muslims entering the country, no children in cages separated from parents who are STILL trying to find them , no WALL building at borders, no invasions and destructions of 3 countries within one decade on false evidence, no population groups with maternal and infant death rates at "third world" rates.
    Its taken 8 years for Russia to finally to go to war with its neighbouring regime. How long did the USA take to level at least 2 countries after 9/11?
    And yes, if you say "well if you love it so much why dont you go live there ".. I would say I would rather live there than the USA which is in my opinion a country deep into a fascist counter revolution and already well on its way into its next Civil War.
    There are many places in the USA where the Handmaidens Tale is a mere breath away from becoming the new reality.. they are already jailing women who try to have an abortion for chrissake. with official sanction. THAT is fascism.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.