Russia Ukraine war, page-3775

1. 30,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    LOL since most of my posts have been in the politics forum where you cannot get any GIs. and also I have been posting for many years before GIs were introduced, I feel pretty ok. Because I know what they mean. BTW your post to GI ratio is not too good.

But on the WW3 issue, it seems to me that the thing to do is to be the biggest bully. And act insane and unpredictable. That's what Kim Jong-un does and it works like a dream. The West is cowed into submission and playing by the rules, whereas he's throwing the rule book out and spitting the dummy.

So why wouldn't Putin do it too? Act a bit crazy as if you really would pull the nuclear trigger and you have almost free reign.

In some ways we're all being played right? China and Russia have the energy cards, and they are biding their time.

But there is still massive upheaval ahead and it's not going to be plain sailing for them. Because of climate change for one thing.

If world trade really shakes down, they have potentially restive populations to suppress and if things get really nasty, serious disturbances will break out because people will feel like they have nothing left to lose.

The biggest idiot is of course, Trump. He's Putin's puppet. The heroes are clearly Ukraine who have played this so well given the cards they have been dealt.

Last edited by dolcevita: 02/03/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.