Russia Ukraine war, page-3986

1. 10,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    "This war by Russia is only about land , the inhabitants of that land are of no consequence to Putin."

This war is a reckless attempt by Putin to create a neutral (or neutralise) Ukraine. It could have been avoided if Biden/Blinken had of agreed to meet with Putin/Lavrov to thrash out some agreements and arrangements to accommodate Russian security concerns, but they refused point blank to do so.
    Biden/Blinken were threatening a Russian invasion for weeks but did nothing whatsoever to meet and negotiate an alternative, so the inhabitants of Ukraine are of no consequence to Biden/Blinken.

ps. Were this a US/NATO war, it would have been preceded by weeks of relentless carpet bombing n waves of cruise missile attacks on cities and towns across Ukraine like imperialist US/NATO wars against Serbia, Iraq, Libya and Syria.
    I condemn the war, but I understand the causes and I hope Putin doesn't resort to mass missiles and carpet bombing savagery which are a hallmark of the US/NATO wars of the past 30 years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.