Russia Ukraine war, page-4085

1. 42,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    "1,000 men in the Azov battalion, a Jewish President and Prime Minister, and far right parties getting only 3% of the vote at the last election. From this thin material are you really going to construct a suit of lies regarding a 'Nazi' government and country?"
    -------------------
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/un-to...ussian-invasion-of-ukraine-israel-to-back-it/
    Foreign Minister Yair Lapid said Monday that Israel would vote in favor of the resolution, days after it refused a US request to co-sponsor a similar measure in the Security Council. That decision on Friday led to a dressing-down of the Israeli mission by US Ambassador to the UN Linda Thomas-Greenfield, according to a source familiar with the matter.
    =================
    Interesting Israel the natural fit to support a Jewish PM/Pres of U did not do so and had to be coerced by god papa.

"There are probably more 'Nazis' in Australia than there are in Ukraine."
    ---------------------
    It is quality not quantity that counts when setting policies and narratives. How many Hitler followers started when he was a nobody? He found an opportunity after the hyperinflation experiences and all the ripe events to exploit. Remember, he was democratically elected!

Look around you, do you see millions of ISIS fighters? There are only 1,000 so only islamophobia. As it grew into a small state with its own Govt structure, people start to take notice. You must admit ISIS was useful for whatever cynical agenda out there.

I got a set of videos explaining the hoax of the extermination of Jews. I watched it just to see what angle of persuasion and I must admit there are some section of the reasoning that will agree with the vulnerable. It even goes to the details of explaining those gas chambers did not happen and impossible to be used to kill people! The found some technical reasons to explain away, etc.

Interchange Nazism with Jihadism or political extremisms and the model stays the same. Who knows if there is a nazi problem in U but to claim that it is a Kremlin beat up could be dangerous in the future.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.