what a bizarre analogy.. is the home invader known to the home...

1. 6,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    what a bizarre analogy.. is the home invader known to the home owner ? Then absolutely as is the case with the law, this relationship would be investigated ..

you just howitzer 777 shot yrself in the foot

the west doesn't want to investigate the relationship.. the west will demonise Russia and proxy back a regime

In a court of law, you are innocent until proven guilty and there are good reasons for this, regardless of how 'convinced' we are of the perpetrator's guilt

This follows onto war.. whereby we are so quick to leap to conclusions, to join the consensus of conviction, without question, without investigation and I can tell you categorically, this is wrong..

Putin should not be in power, but we should not have chosen the pathway of ' judiciary' and demonised Russia without investigating the other side, that knows Russia so well and as they fight so much ? Why ? do they not have a past history of conflict of contested land or contested beliefs ? Have thousands upon thousands not already perished upon those very lands over and over again ? Does it not deserve some kind of greater scrutiny ?

and what is at stake, for humanity, for economies, for the environment, for justice, if we just take the easy path, the path of least resistance and join the conga line, when we could, actually do so much more, and keep our military, and our hardware, way way out of this disaster.

my philosophy is simple.. if yr not taking territory then don't go to war.. I don't give a toss about 'sovereignty' or 'freedom' unless I am going to to take it, and control it so then I can benefit directly from the sovereignty and the freedom..

war is not a game.. there is no ideology or freedom in battle, those who die in battle never taste the freedom or ideology they just taste the pain and the dirt

by contributing to a foreign war of ideals and regimes we are condemning more men to the pain of inhuman death and to be buried in unmarked piles of dirt with their freedom and sovereignty buried next to them

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.