Russia Ukraine war, page-41311

1. 29,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    looks like the moderators have been busy today .. anyway this from the associated press

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hell-on-earth-ukrainian-soldiers-describe-eastern-front/ar-AAZapGu

In interviews with The Associated Press, some complained of chaotic organization, desertions and mental health problems caused by relentless shelling. Others spoke of high morale, their colleagues’ heroism, and a commitment to keep fighting, even as the better-equipped Russians control more of the combat zone.
    On the TV, they are showing beautiful pictures of the front lines, the solidarity, the army, but the reality is very different” he said, adding he does not think the delivery of more Western weapons would change the course of the war.

Two other soldiers the AP interviewed — former office-workers in Kyiv with no prior battle experience — said they were sent to the front lines in the east as soon as they completed their initial training. They said they observed “terrible organization” and “illogical decision-making,” and many people in their battalion refused to fight.

One of the soldiers said he smokes marijuana daily. “Otherwise, I would lose my mind, I would desert. It’s the only way I can cope” he said

well - they can feel good that they are fighting for the americans in a proxy war

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.