As others have already seen from NATO attack on Serbia, this...

1. 40,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    As others have already seen from NATO attack on Serbia, this defence pact isn't as defensive as one thinks.

In the world of politis, no one, entity or country is ever "sure" what the other side thinks, contemplates or reacts. They read between the lines then make an assessment of the likelihood.

Ever wonder what the West be it CIA, NATO or whatever were doing in Ukraine while Donbass was shelled by the AFU? Look at all those trenches, concrete bunkers that were built as defensive positioning and you see Ukies have been preparing for such confrontation for 8 years.

There is blood on NATO hands too by encouraging a fight that ukies cannot win and making empty promises that the constant supply of weapons ensure victory. If you want to discuss the morals of violence, it is a different topic. Right now all I am interested is peace or truce or a negotiated solution for a was that was AVOIDABLE. When ideology and cynical mindset gets involved, it will be the moral crusaders to push that narrative. You are doing a good job in the info war but that is all. I suspect the RF speaks through success in the battlefield, not make believe virtual info wars. After all they have already stress tested Western reactions and responses that could mitigate their economic collapse. How this pans out in the future isn't clear to me but they are clearly winning in both the military and economic capability, taken by surprise none other than India followed by BRICS ++.

These are the realities.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.