Russia Ukraine war, page-48537

1. 4,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    @Max5,

NATO is the creation of the West. It is a terrorist organization and as such should be dissolved. I will support any country that stands up to the most dangerous organization in the world. There are no known, accepted, international rules that apply to that monstrosity. Many countries around the world are seeing NATO and the West as the real cause for the situation in Ukraine, as I do. Those many countries also condemn the intervention of Russia in Ukraine, as I do.

The United Nations Charter does not allow military interventions in other sovereign countries with few exceptions which, in general, need to be decided upon by the United Nations Security Council. The issue was brought before the UNSC by Russia, in a draft resolution which, inter-alia, would affirm "that such unilateral use of force constitutes a flagrant violation of the United Nations Charter". China, Namibia and Russia voted for the resolution, the other members against, thus it failed to pass.[229][230][dead link] William Blum wrote that "Nobody has ever suggested that Serbia had attacked or was preparing to attack a member state of NATO, and that is the only event which justifies a reaction under the NATO treaty."[23

That is genocide, NATO's way.

US General Michael C Short, the chief of the Nato assault on Yugoslavia, summed it up in two chilling sentences: “One cannot win a war without destroying the possibility of a normal life for the majority of the population. We must take away from them water, power supply, food and even the normal air to breathe.” It was a herald of the horrific interventions yet to come — in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Syria.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.