It seems to me any existing 'globalist interests' in Ukraine...

1. 10,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    It seems to me any existing 'globalist interests' in Ukraine (and elsewhere) have only been adversely affected and damaged by Putin's invasion, occupation and his subsequent reactions. Think gas/oil supply to Europe, 'bread basket' production and supply, supply chain effects, inflationary effects etc etc.

If as you claim this is all about Putin's paranoia over 'US/NATO' influence on his border there's 2 things which immediately spring to mind.

Why didn't Putin withdraw and cease his aggression in March when Zelenskyy came out and conceded Ukraine would not join NATO ?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/15/kyiv-facing-dangerous-moment-amid-signs-of-russias-tightening-grip

If that is what motivated Putin it's been a huge miscalculation and backfired on him big time hasn't it given the moves afoot like the expansion of NATO along with galvanising and increasing support and involvement in various ways by the US and other States in helping Ukraine defend itself against his expansionary and brutal aggression in Ukraine.

Looks like he's achieving the very opposite to that which he intended and there appears no end in sight in his self created nightmare. The 'West'/rest of the world probably has to share some of the blame if only because 'they' didn't take a stronger stand with him in his earlier cross border 'adventures' which probably gave him the confidence to do it again albeit on a bigger scale ?

I think he crossed the line with this one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.