Finally some common sense tangs Valeriy Zaluzhnyi, the...

1. 70 Posts.
    Finally some common sense tangs
    Valeriy Zaluzhnyi, the commander-in-chief of Ukraine’s armed forces, warned Wednesday that it couldn’t be ruled out that the war in Ukraine could turn into a “limited” nuclear conflict that could draw in other countries and potentially spark World War III.

I doubt the part about sparking ww3 though, if tactical nukes were used on the Russians as the Ukrainians appear to be considering, they would flee into the hinterlands.

I know you and crom valen expressed reservations before of their use but it may be the only way to turn back the horde and guarantee freedom for the rest of the world, with Ukraine as a part of Greater Israel and the Russians firmly in check.

I think if it is something worth mentioning by Valery it is something you both probably need to start considering more positively because dissent at this point is not an option.

Though you both have shown enormous sacrifice in posting tweets at superhuman rates , which demonstrate the glory to which the lethal aide has been put to use, more is required from everyone involved -- even supporters on HC.

Personal donations which you can post receipts for would be fabulous as a way to show leadership as i think others would follow.

But most of all, Ukraine needs ideological fervor in support of it's goals, the option as you well know is not worth considering.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.