The notion that I am a troll is retarded at best retired. You of...

1. 70 Posts.
    The notion that I am a troll is retarded at best retired.
    You of all people know the importance of demonstrating the use to which so much lethal aide is being put , it is an absolute necessity that people are able to witness the carnage at least thru your tweets because no one seems to have much appetite for the kind of support really needed, and are leaving that to the Ukrainian victims .

Sometimes it feels as though people are indulging in personal fascinations by posting pictures of bombed out machinery with toasted people inside, better yet if a detached arm or leg is visible .

And that probably takes me to the root of your beef -- you have not been formerly recognized on HC , your output is nowhere close to croms and your assessments are all copied unlike tangs who uses his own magnificent intellect to paint an accurate picture both on the field and in the backrooms.
    Neither are most of your photo/tweets as graphic as some of the better ones -- over all you need to lift your game if you want the kind of recognition due to the others who have been flagged.

I don't mean to be critical, I know you are doing your best and your efforts are appreciated far and wide, but it's always possible to do better.
    And that is what is required if you are fighting for your freedom, you need to pull out all the stops and double down on your donations and HC output if you want to truly support the heroes of Ukraine who are fighting for your freedom.

It's so much easier being an armchair warrior, even as good of one as crom valen , but a certain amount of cynicism about why you guys are doing all this is growing.
    If you are in you should be all in like me , I spend up to 18 hours per day in my own efforts to ensure Ukraine gets all the money and lethal aide it needs and that political leaders remain compliant to those needs.
    It cannot be understated just how important it is to make certain that the average Aussie is able to witness the carnage that it is being put to use for, so please, stop with the nonsense and get on with the important matters like crom -- bless him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.