Russia Ukraine war, page-56370

1. 29,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "If you are in you should be all in like me , I spend up to 18 hours per day in my own efforts "

SERIOUSLY - BUT IT IS TIME TO GET A LIFE..

from time to time, there are some posters who seem to think that their numerous posts on HC will change world outcomes ..

for what it is worth, but watso loves Ukraine - he lived there for a total of 4 months with extended family ..

ukrainians know how corrupt their country is .. and just because a comedian becomes prez - that does not change anything .

the ukrainian plebs knew that life in the west was better, and that they were always being told a pack of lies .. but nevertheless, life in the former soviet union was not too bad .. indeed a lot better than after the collapse of the soviet union .

the narrative of ukrainians fighting for democracy/freedom etc etc and being led by modern day Churchill - is just a propaganda thing .

watso wishes peace for ukraine - but looks for the defeat of bully boy america .. the good news for america, is that they have ukrainian plebs doing the fighting for them

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.