Russia Ukraine war, page-57307

1. 3,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    if we calculate all the past mistakes of kings we will find problems everywhere there will always be war. If we as a global family all human beings choose to forgive but not forget we could start a beautiful period of global peace. And what is happening now is all the world leaders and countries don't care so much about the cost but will make Ukraine win at any cost. Ukraine winning because they don't care to die fighting and they everyday getting the best of the best weapons and war machines and satellite access and global secret ops (I speculate on ops) no army in the world can stop the majority of the free worlds military. I think Russian president Putin even realise by now it was a very big mistake and the only person to save Russia is if Mr Donald trump gets elected. the world is not happy to see so many people suffering and so much time and resources lost to someone's big mistake. I am sure vlad is drinking more vodka and wishing he could go back in time. maybe this whole war was to clean the ranks of the oligarchs who plot against him. I still don't understand why the top Russians invaded. I think they definitely thought it would be a quick war and had no idea how the free world is now willing to stop any threat to global democracy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.