The truth can be hard to accept sometimes eh tangs. But one...

1. 70 Posts.
    The truth can be hard to accept sometimes eh tangs.

But one thing we know as gospel is that Ukraine thru no fault of it's own is singlehandedly bearing the brunt of the Russian's while the rest of the world does little but provide lethal aide .
    Ukraine needs manpower beyond what they can muster up even with forced conscription.

if the west really wants to see the back of the bear then all in , otherwise it's just pussy footing around, don't you think ?

I know the poms seem game enough, but the rest ?

Still heartening to see the effort going into showing the lethal aide being put to use, crom has upped his rate of late to yet another super human level which is commendable as others have gone missing.
    retired young is conspicuous by his absence since last time I checked in and a few others are showing less enthusiasm which is a shame seeing the huge gains being made on the battlefield.

The momentum has to continue don't you think tangs, if Crimea is to be liberated by Christmas which seems to be more possible than ever.
    To keep the momentum , more troops are required to keep pushing in more areas and that may prove to be the real obstacle.
    It's all well and good to suggest I myself take on a greater role , but so many others who pretend to support Ukraine are doing nothing but pay lip service to the cause especially in Australia.
    You have a son of fighting age I see from reading previous threads, if he is a chip off the ol block, he would be invaluable , and the rewards would be as rich as anything the world has to offer.
    Financially as well I would think.

You talk the talk well enough, now lets go the next step and walk the walk -- get that boy prepped and on a plane quick,

The Russians appear to be in full retreat and the glory to be earned now should be enough to not have to convince anyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.