Now, now, calm down Cosmo...take a few deep breaths, maybe a Bex...

1. 10,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Now, now, calm down Cosmo...take a few deep breaths, maybe a Bex and lie down for 20 minutes.

You're making stuff up again.
    I never said Yanukovych was 'LEGALLY ousted in a parliamentary vote.'

I said 'Yanukovych was ousted by the Ukrainian Parliament and a date was set for an election.' Check the post if you want.

I note you also said 'Furthermore Yanukovych was NOT investigated or Convicted of any crime.'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/25/ukraine-ex-president-viktor-yanukovych-found-guilty-of-treason

Well that article seems to suggest otherwise doesn't it and your claim didn't age too well did it ? Another example of poor fact checking ?

I acknowledged and appreciate you took the time to provide what you think they should have done at the time.

I simply responded to it along the lines I did which I think is self explanatory and I made a point of raising the further question over the Constitutional legality or otherwise of Yanukovych's apparently unilateral decision not to honour the former agreements previously ratified by the Parliament and which was the catalyst for events which eventually lead to the political crisis. I did this because you had made such a big deal over questions surrounding the Constitutional legality and technicalities of Yanukovych's ousting. Seems fair enough and logical to me ?....and I notice it's very interesting you have completely avoided that question and the issues associated ! I wonder why ?

So in that sense you have cherry-picked a period to examine and apparently don't wish to explore any of the events or happenings in the lead up to his departure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.